Kartell - Ero/S/ Chair Eiffel Tower Frame - Transparent/transparent ( Eiffel Tower Chair #3)
Kartell - Ero/S/ Chair Eiffel Tower Frame - Transparent/transparent ( Eiffel Tower Chair #3) Images Collection
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
EiffelEif•fel (ī′fəl; Fr. e fel′),USA pronunciation n. A•le•xan•dre Gus•tave (a lek sän′drə gys tav′),USA pronunciation 1832–1923, French civil engineer and pioneer aerodynamic researcher.
Towertow•er1 (tou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a building or structure high in proportion to its lateral dimensions, either isolated or forming part of a building.
- such a structure used as or intended for a stronghold, fortress, prison, etc.
- any of various fully enclosed fireproof housings for vertical communications, as staircases, between the stories of a building.
- any structure, contrivance, or object that resembles or suggests a tower.
- a tall, movable structure used in ancient and medieval warfare in storming a fortified place.
- a vertical case designed to house a computer system standing on the floor.
- [Aviation.]See control tower.
- tower of strength, a person who can be relied on for support, aid, or comfort, esp. in times of difficulty.
tow ′er•less, adj.
- to rise or extend far upward, as a tower;
reach or stand high: The skyscraper towers above the city.
- to rise above or surpass others: She towers above the other students.
- [Falconry.](of a hawk) to rise straight into the air;
to ring up.
tow ′er•like′, adj.
Frameframe (frām),USA pronunciation n., v., framed, fram•ing.
- a border or case for enclosing a picture, mirror, etc.
- a rigid structure formed of relatively slender pieces, joined so as to surround sizable empty spaces or nonstructural panels, and generally used as a major support in building or engineering works, machinery, furniture, etc.
- a body, esp. a human body, with reference to its size or build;
physique: He has a large frame.
- a structure for admitting or enclosing something: a window frame.
- Usually, frames. (used with a pl. v.) the framework for a pair of eyeglasses.
- form, constitution, or structure in general;
- a particular state, as of the mind: an unhappy frame of mind.
- [Motion Pictures.]one of the successive pictures on a strip of film.
- [Television.]a single traversal by the electron beam of all the scanning lines on a television screen. In the U.S. this is a total of 525 lines traversed in &fracnumer;
second. Cf. field (def. 19).
- the information or image on a screen or monitor at any one time.
- one of the ten divisions of a game.
- one of the squares on the scorecard, in which the score for a given frame is recorded.
- [Pool.]rack1 (def. 3).
- [Baseball.]an inning.
- a frame-up.
- enclosing lines, usually forming a square or rectangle, to set off printed matter in a newspaper, magazine, or the like;
- the structural unit that supports the chassis of an automobile.
- any of a number of transverse, riblike members for supporting and stiffening the shell of each side of a hull.
- any of a number of longitudinal members running between web frames to support and stiffen the shell plating of a metal hull.
- a machine or part of a machine supported by a framework, esp. as used in textile production: drawing frame; spinning frame.
- the workbench of a compositor, consisting of a cabinet, cupboards, bins, and drawers, and having flat and sloping work surfaces on top.
- [Bookbinding.]an ornamental border, similar to a picture frame, stamped on the front cover of some books.
- in frame, [Shipbuilding.](of a hull) with all frames erected and ready for planking or plating.
- to form or make, as by fitting and uniting parts together;
- to contrive, devise, or compose, as a plan, law, or poem: to frame a new constitution.
- to conceive or imagine, as an idea.
- to incriminate (an innocent person) through the use of false evidence, information, etc.
- to provide with or put into a frame, as a picture.
- to give utterance to: Astonished, I attempted to frame adequate words of protest.
- to form or seem to form (speech) with the lips, as if enunciating carefully.
- to fashion or shape: to frame a bust from marble.
- to shape or adapt to a particular purpose: to frame a reading list for ninth graders.
- to contrive or prearrange fraudulently or falsely, as in a scheme or contest.
- to adjust (film) in a motion-picture projector so as to secure exact correspondence of the outlines of the frame and aperture.
- to line up visually in a viewfinder or sight.
- [Archaic.]to direct, as one's steps.
fram′a•ble, frame′a•ble, adj.
- [Archaic.]to betake oneself;
- [Archaic.]to prepare, attempt, give promise, or manage to do something.
fram′a•ble•ness, frame′a•ble•ness, n.
Howdy folks, this picture is about Kartell - Ero/S/ Chair Eiffel Tower Frame - Transparent/transparent ( Eiffel Tower Chair #3). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 800 x 800. It's file size is only 36 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You might too see more pictures by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Eiffel Tower Chair.
Since you've visited a thriftstore, probably it's been a little while, or even you and one 've never visited? You will actually drop, if so. Generally they have home furnishings items that are cheaper than home fixtures, but occasionally you are able to score some couch is very good enough.
Although some might look excellent in the shop, it might search differently when within your home and in comparison to products. To stop this from occurring, it is no problem finding swatches at your home improvement shop, or simply take an image of your taste for evaluation goods.
Should you choose to obtain a Kartell - Ero/S/ Chair Eiffel Tower Frame - Transparent/transparent ( Eiffel Tower Chair #3), make sure to acquire at the shop. Before they get goods a lot of people do not think to examine the goods. Hard to restore the furniture in some furniture retailers. Deliver examples of shades once you go shopping for classic and classical furnishings.
More Designs on Kartell - Ero/S/ Chair Eiffel Tower Frame - Transparent/transparent ( Eiffel Tower Chair #3)
- Laura Ashley Ceiling Lights
- Mattress Wholesalers
- Hells Kitchen Seasons
- Curtain Rods For Grommet Top Curtains
- Ideas For Country Living Room
- Contemporary White Dresser
- Decorating A Wedding Arch
- King Size Summer Quilt
- Ikea Dresser Makeover
- Decorate Your Locker
- Cheap Sheds
- Gogle Mat
- Cast Iron Clawfoot Bathtub
- Home Comfort London Ontario
- Dresser 32 Wide
- Oh Sleeper Tour