Eiffel Tower Chair Photo Gallery #1 Previous Image Next Image
EiffelEif•fel (ī′fəl; Fr. e fel′),USA pronunciation n. A•le•xan•dre Gus•tave (a lek sän′drə gys tav′),USA pronunciation 1832–1923, French civil engineer and pioneer aerodynamic researcher.
Towertow•er1 (tou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a building or structure high in proportion to its lateral dimensions, either isolated or forming part of a building.
- such a structure used as or intended for a stronghold, fortress, prison, etc.
- any of various fully enclosed fireproof housings for vertical communications, as staircases, between the stories of a building.
- any structure, contrivance, or object that resembles or suggests a tower.
- a tall, movable structure used in ancient and medieval warfare in storming a fortified place.
- a vertical case designed to house a computer system standing on the floor.
- [Aviation.]See control tower.
- tower of strength, a person who can be relied on for support, aid, or comfort, esp. in times of difficulty.
tow ′er•less, adj.
- to rise or extend far upward, as a tower;
reach or stand high: The skyscraper towers above the city.
- to rise above or surpass others: She towers above the other students.
- [Falconry.](of a hawk) to rise straight into the air;
to ring up.
tow ′er•like′, adj.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Gallerygal•ler•y (gal′ə rē, gal′rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ler•ies.
- a raised area, often having a stepped or sloping floor, in a theater, church, or other public building to accommodate spectators, exhibits, etc.
- the uppermost of such areas in a theater, usually containing the cheapest seats.
- the occupants of such an area in a theater.
- the general public, esp. when regarded as having popular or uncultivated tastes.
- any group of spectators or observers, as at a golf match, a Congressional session, etc.
- a room, series of rooms, or building devoted to the exhibition and often the sale of works of art.
- a long covered area, narrow and open at one or both sides, used esp. as a walk or corridor.
- [Chiefly South Atlantic States.]a long porch or portico;
- a long, relatively narrow room, esp. one for public use.
- a corridor, esp. one having architectural importance through its scale or decorative treatment.
- a raised, balconylike platform or passageway running along the exterior wall of a building inside or outside.
- a large room or building used for photography, target practice, or other special purposes: a shooting gallery.
- a collection of art for exhibition.
- [Theat.]a narrow, raised platform located beyond the acting area, used by stagehands or technicians to stand on when working.
- a projecting balcony or structure on the quarter or stern of a vessel.
- an ornamental railing or cresting surrounding the top of a table, stand, desk, etc.
- a level or drift.
- a small tunnel in a dam, mine, or rock, for various purposes, as inspection or drainage.
- a passageway made by an animal.
- [Fort. Obs.]an underground or covered passage to another part of a fortified position.
- play to the gallery, to attempt to appeal to the popular taste, as opposed to a more refined or esoteric taste: Movies, though still playing mainly to the gallery, have taken their place as a significant art form.
Nextnext (nekst),USA pronunciation adj.
- immediately following in time, order, importance, etc.: the next day; the next person in line.
- nearest or adjacent in place or position: the next room.
- nearest in relationship or kinship.
- next door to:
- in an adjacent house, apartment, office, etc.;
- in a position of proximity;
near to: They are next door to poverty.
- next to:
- adjacent to: He sat next to his sister.
nearly: next to impossible.
- aside from: Next to cake, ice cream is my favorite dessert.
- in the place, time, importance, etc., nearest or immediately following: We're going to London next. This is my next oldest daughter.
- on the first occasion to follow: when next we meet.
- get next to (someone), [Informal.]to get into the favor or good graces of;
become a good friend of.
- adjacent to;
nearest: It's in the closet next the blackboard.
Hi there, this picture is about Eiffel Tower Chair Photo Gallery #1 Previous Image Next Image. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 873 x 873. It's file size is only 45 KB. If You want to save It to Your computer, you can Click here. You may also download more images by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Eiffel Tower Chair.
This desk includes natural or metallic shade for example dreary, black or white. Seats are employed not too much and too simple with all 3 seats' amount. As the size isn't too-large, this table is just employed for eating and chatting. Products employed ie material.
Tabletops larger so that it can be utilized to place fruits tools including spoons, discs, etc. Seats was once trim having a rectangular or spherical legs are small and slim so as to steer clear of the feeling of tightness within the kitchen.
The Eiffel Tower Chair Photo Gallery #1 Previous Image Next Image suitable for natural type of kitchen area. This natural table features a square-shape that's thicker than lumber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) in order to make a more natural effect. This stand includes natural hues like bright and brown.
More Ideas of Eiffel Tower Chair Photo Gallery #1 Previous Image Next Image
- Living Room Decor Grey
- Indoor Outdoor Ping Pong Table
- 3 Seat Patio Swing
- Leisure Sink
- Ceiling Fans In Bathrooms
- How To Build A Firewood Rack Plans
- Ceiling Fan Led Bulbs
- Laptop With Microsoft Office Installed
- Cedar Blocks For Closets
- Buffet Credenza Sideboard
- Clay Fire Pit Home Depot
- Minka Aire F844 Dk One Light Distressed Koa Ceiling Fan
- Free Plans For Wooden Planters
- Homes For Rent In Graham Wa
- Bench Grinder Table
- Maple Leafs Toaster