Rodmell Close Bromley Cross . ( Garage For Sale Bromley #1)
Closeclose (v. klōz;adj., adv. klōs or, for 56, klōz;
n. klōz for 66, 67, 70–72, 74, 75, klōs for 68, 69, 73),USA pronunciation v., closed, clos•ing, adj., clos•er, clos•est, adv., n.
- to put (something) in a position to obstruct an entrance, opening, etc.;
- to stop or obstruct (a gap, entrance, aperture, etc.): to close a hole in a wall with plaster.
- to block or hinder passage across or access to: to close a border to tourists; to close the woods to picnickers.
- to stop or obstruct the entrances, apertures, or gaps in: He closed the crate and tied it up.
- (of the mind) to make imperceptive or inaccessible: to close one's mind to the opposite opinion.
- to bring together the parts of;
unite (often fol. by up): Close up those ranks! The surgeon closed the incision.
- to complete (an electrical circuit) by joining the circuit elements: The circuit was closed so the current could be measured.
- to bring to an end: to close a debate.
- to arrange the final details of;
to conclude negotiations about: to close a deal to everyone's satisfaction.
- to complete or settle (a contract or transaction);
consummate: We close the sale of the house next week.
- to stop rendering the customary services of: to close a store for the night.
- to terminate or suspend the operation of;
to halt the activities of: The epidemic forced authorities to close the schools. The police closed the bar for selling liquor to minors.
- to come close to: We closed the cruiser to put our injured captain on board.
- to reduce the internal diameter of (a tube or the like).
- [Archaic.]to shut in or surround on all sides;
cover in: to close a bird in a cage.
- to become closed;
shut: The door closed with a bang. This window is stuck and will not close tight.
- to come together;
unite: Her lips closed firmly.
- to come close: His pursuers closed rapidly.
- to grapple;
engage in close encounter (often fol. by with): We closed with the invaders shortly before sundown.
- to come to an end;
terminate: The service closed with a hymn.
- to cease to offer the customary activities or services: The school closed for the summer.
- to enter into or reach an agreement, usually as a contract: The builder closed with the contractor after negotiations.
- (of a theatrical production) to cease to be performed: The play closed in New York yesterday and will open in Dallas next week.
- (of a stock, group of stocks, etc.) to be priced or show a change in price as specified at the end of a trading period: The market closed low for the fourth straight day.
- close down:
- to terminate the operation of;
discontinue: to close down an air base because of budget cuts.
- to attempt to control or eliminate: The city must close down drug traffic.
- close in on or upon:
- to approach so as to capture, attack, arrest, etc.: The hoodlums closed in on their victim.
- to surround or envelop so as to entrap: a feeling that the room was closing in upon her.
- close out:
- to reduce the price of (merchandise) for quick sale: That store is closing out its stock of men's clothing.
- to liquidate or dispose of finally and completely: They closed out their interests after many years in this city.
- close ranks, to unite forces, esp. by overlooking petty differences, in order to deal with an adverse or challenging situation;
to join together in a show of unity, esp. to the public: When the newspaper story broke suggesting possible corruption in the government, the politicians all closed ranks.
- close up:
- to come together in close array;
converge: The enemy was closing up on us from both flanks.
- to bring to an end;
cease: The company is closing up its overseas operations.
- to become silent or uncommunicative.
- to reduce or eliminate spacing material between (units of set type).
- having the parts or elements near to one another: a close formation of battleships.
dense: a close texture; a close weave.
- being in or having proximity in space or time: The barn is so close to the house that you can hear the animals. His birthday is in May, close to mine.
- marked by similarity in degree, action, feeling, etc.: This dark pink is close to red. He left her close to tears.
- near, or near together, in kind or relationship: a flower close to a rose; a close relative.
- intimate or confidential;
- based on a strong uniting feeling of respect, honor, or love: a close circle of friends.
- fitting tightly: a close, clinging negligee.
- (of a haircut or shave, the mowing of a lawn, etc.) so executed that the hair, grass, or the like is left flush with the surface or very short.
- not deviating from the subject under consideration.
minute: The matter requires close investigation.
- not deviating from a model or original: a close, literal translation.
- nearly even or equal: a close contest.
- strictly logical: close reasoning.
not open: a close hatch.
- shut in;
- completely enclosing or surrounding: a close siege preventing all escape.
- without opening;
with all openings covered or closed.
narrow: close quarters.
- lacking fresh or freely circulating air: a hot, close room.
oppressive: a spell of close, sultry weather.
- narrowly confined, as a prisoner.
- practicing or keeping secrecy;
reticent: She is so close that you can tell her all your secrets.
stingy: He is very close with his money.
- scarce, as money.
- not open to public or general admission, competition, etc.: The entire parish participated in the close communication.
- (of a delimiting punctuation mark) occurring at the end of a group of words or characters that is set off, as from surrounding text: close parentheses; close quotes; close brackets.Cf. open (def. 32).
- [Hunting, Angling.]closed (def. 8).
- (of a vowel) articulated with a relatively small opening between the tongue and the roof of the mouth. Cf. high (def. 23), open (def. 34a).
- (of a bird) represented as having folded wings: an eagle close.
- in a close manner;
- immediately behind the ears, so as to show no neck: a bear's head couped close.
- close to the wind, in a direction nearly opposite to that from which the wind is coming: to sail close to the wind.
- close up:
- from close range;
in a detailed manner;
- [Naut.]fully raised;
at the top of the halyard: an answering pennant flown close up.Cf. dip (def. 37).
- the act of closing.
- the end or conclusion: at the close of day; the close of the speech.
- an enclosed place or enclosure, esp. one about or beside a cathedral or other building.
- any piece of land held as private property.
- See complimentary close.
- cadence (def. 7).
- [Stock Exchange.]
- the closing price on a stock.
- the closing prices on an exchange market.
- a narrow entry or alley terminating in a dead end.
- a courtyard enclosed except for one narrow entrance.
- [Archaic.]a junction;
- [Obs.]a close encounter;
a grapple: The fighters met in a fierce close.
BromleyBrom•ley (brom′lē, brum′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a borough of Greater London, England. 294,900.
Crosscross (krôs, kros),USA pronunciation n., v., adj., -er, -est.
- a structure consisting essentially of an upright and a transverse piece, upon which persons were formerly put to death.
- any object, figure, or mark resembling a cross, as two intersecting lines.
- a mark resembling a cross, usually an X, made instead of a signature by a person unable to write.
- the Cross, the cross upon which Jesus died.
- a figure of the Cross as a Christian emblem, badge, etc.
- the Cross as the symbol of Christianity.
- a small cross with a human figure attached to it, as a representation of Jesus crucified;
- a sign made with the right hand by tracing the figure of a cross in the air or by touching the foreheard, chest, and shoulders, as an act of devotion.
- a structure or monument in the form of a cross, set up for prayer, as a memorial, etc.
- any of various conventional representations or modifications of the Christian emblem used symbolically or for ornament, as in heraldry or art: a Latin cross; a Maltese cross.
- the crucifixion of Jesus as the culmination of His redemptive mission.
- any suffering endured for Jesus' sake.
- the teaching of redemption gained by Jesus' death.
- the Christian religion, or those who accept it;
- an opposition;
- any misfortune;
- a crossing of animals or plants;
a mixing of breeds.
- an animal, plant, breed, etc., produced by crossing;
- a person or thing that is intermediate in character between two others.
- [Boxing.]a punch thrown across and over the lead of an opponent.
- a contest the result of which is dishonestly arranged beforehand.
- a crossing.
- a place of crossing.
- [Plumbing.]a four-way joint or connection.
- an actor's movement from one area of a stage to another.
- Also called cross-trade. an arrangement for the simultaneous sale and purchase of a block of stock handled by a single broker.
- [Mach.]spider (def. 6b).
- (cap.) See Southern Cross.
- bear one's cross, to accept trials or troubles patiently.
- take the cross, to make the vows of a crusader.
- to move, pass, or extend from one side to the other side of (a street, river, etc.).
- to put or draw (a line, lines, etc.) across.
- to cancel by marking with a cross or with a line or lines (often fol. by off or out).
- to mark with a cross.
- to lie or pass across;
- to meet and pass.
- to transport across something.
- to assist or guide (a person) across a street or intersection: The guard crossed the child at the traffic light.
- to place in the form of a cross or crosswise.
- [Biol.]to cause (members of different genera, species, breeds, varieties, or the like) to interbreed.
- to oppose openly;
- to betray;
- to make the sign of a cross upon or over, as in devotion: to cross oneself.
- to set (a yard) in proper position on a mast.
- [Obs.]to confront in a hostile manner.
- to lie or be athwart;
- to move, pass, or extend from one side or place to another: Cross at the intersection.
- to meet and pass.
- to interbreed.
- [Theat.]to move from one side of the stage to the other, esp. by passing downstage of another actor.
- cross one's heart. See heart (def. 22).
- cross one's mind. See mind (def. 21).
- cross one's path. See path (def. 6).
- cross over:
- [Biol.](of a chromosome segment) to undergo crossing over.
- to switch allegiance, as from one political party to another.
- to change successfully from one field of endeavor, genre, etc., to another: to cross over from jazz to rock.
- Also, cross over to the other side. to die;
- cross someone's palm. See palm 1 (def. 11).
- cross up:
- to change arrangements made with;
deceive: He crossed me up after we had agreed to tell the police the same story.
- to confuse: I was supposed to meet him at the station, but got crossed up.
- angry and annoyed;
snappish: Don't be cross with me.
- lying or passing crosswise or across each other;
transverse: cross timbers.
- involving a reciprocal action, interchange, or the like: a cross-endorsement of political candidates; cross-marketing of related services.
opposite: They were at cross purposes with each other.
Hi folks, this post is about Rodmell Close Bromley Cross . ( Garage For Sale Bromley #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 800 x 533. It's file size is only 95 KB. If You want to save This image to Your laptop, you can Click here. You could too download more pictures by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Garage For Sale Bromley.
It's time to paint-your case first until it starts mixing the coloring. Next work with roller or a comb to equally cover the paint that is lightweight onto all floors of the restroom bureau. More straightforward to use some light jackets than to darken the project with one-layer of colour. Enable then or overnight, to dry for several hours reinstall your second and next colour layers.
Another strategy to tidy-up your previous toilet is by the addition of fresh calls towards the closet and cabinet doors. Additionally changing the sink using a more modern and new style can also support update your Rodmell Close Bromley Cross . ( Garage For Sale Bromley #1) that is previous.
Now we have painted back the dressing table replacing knobs and all doorways covering the bathroom floor that touches the adjoining floor or wall, and reinserting all the fittings that have been released with this procedure. Now's a great time to adjust the door when it is not strung precisely so that small modification in making the location of screws that are new to close the door smoothly.
Random Ideas of Rodmell Close Bromley Cross . ( Garage For Sale Bromley #1)
- Lord Of The Rings Doormat
- Happy Bedrooms
- How To Make Wearing Heels Comfortable
- Interior Design Invoice
- Lamps With Timers
- Dog Red Blood In Stool
- April Showers Clipart
- Car Interior Description
- Battery Operated Fish Feeder
- American Mattress Chicago
- Best Aerobic Step Bench
- Elbow Room Dallas
- C3 Corvette Floor Mats
- Drapery Ideas
- Amazon Curtain Panels
- Lane Bulldog Recliner