a comedy (414 b.c.) by Aristophanes.
Shedshed1 (shed),USA pronunciation n.
- a slight or rude structure built for shelter, storage, etc.
- a large, strongly built structure, often open at the sides or end.
Feathersfeath•er (feᵺ′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- one of the horny structures forming the principal covering of birds, consisting typically of a hard, tubular portion attached to the body and tapering into a thinner, stemlike portion bearing a series of slender, barbed processes that interlock to form a flat structure on each side.
nature: two boys of the same feather.
- something like a feather, as a tuft or fringe of hair.
- something very light, small, or trivial: Your worry is a mere feather.
- [Archery.]one of the vanes at the tail of an arrow or dart.
- [Carpentry.]a spline for joining the grooved edges of two boards.
- [Masonry.]See under plug and feathers.
- a featherlike flaw, esp. in a precious stone.
- [Mach.]See feather key.
- a feather in one's cap, a praiseworthy accomplishment;
honor: Being chosen class president is a feather in her cap.
- birds of a feather. See bird (def. 12).
- in fine or high feather, in good form, humor, or health: feeling in fine feather.
- ruffle someone's feathers, to anger, upset, or annoy (another person).
- smooth one's ruffled or rumpled feathers, to regain one's composure;
become calm: After the argument, we each retired to our own rooms to smooth our ruffled feathers.
- to provide with feathers, as an arrow.
- to clothe or cover with or as with feathers.
- [Rowing.]to turn (an oar) after a stroke so that the blade becomes nearly horizontal, and hold it thus as it is moved back into position for the next stroke.
- to change the blade angle of (a propeller) so that the chords of the blades are approximately parallel to the line of flight.
- to turn off (an engine) while in flight.
- to grow feathers.
- to be or become feathery in appearance.
- to move like feathers.
- [Rowing.]to feather an oar.
- feather into, [South Midland U.S.]to attack (a person, task, or problem) vigorously.
- feather one's nest, to take advantage of the opportunities to enrich oneself: The mayor had used his term of office to feather his nest.
Hi there, this photo is about Birds Shed Feathers #3 Some Chickens Don't Molt .. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 581 x 398. This attachment's file size is only 58 KB. If You decided to save This post to Your laptop, you may Click here. You may also see more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Birds Shed Feathers.
Model grandeur places that are employing will mean getting the , inside that is exterior. Adorn the vacation cabin or bungalow should not have a lot of trouble after the region utilising the head and function covering of the subject rests right outside the screen. While the decoration decorate sign hotel taking nature as trials, utilizing typical wood for furniture and that patio can suit.
You may elect to pass to a vacation cabin or bungalow on the previous furniture from the home. The search new can be made by by using a pillowcase to get seat or a loveseat. On occasion accentuate record villa, you could paint furniture. Birds Shed Feathers #3 Some Chickens Don't Molt . also will offer a look that is new crisp.
Maple, birch or cedar can definitely enhance any bedroom, specially pad or cottage. To keep the standard glance of timber, you utilize wood stain will provide opinions of the land or can keep it. Whether you choose validity or maybe more uptodate glance, wood is probably the most effective determination when it's warm logcabin.