Weekweek (wēk),USA pronunciation n.
- a period of seven successive days, usually understood as beginning with Sunday and ending with Saturday.
- a period of seven successive days that begins with or includes an indicated day: the week of June 3; Christmas week.
- (often cap.) a period of seven successive days devoted to a particular celebration, honor, cause, etc.: National Book Week.
- the working days or working portion of the seven-day period;
workweek: A 35-hour week is now commonplace.
- seven days before or after a specified day: I shall come Tuesday week. He left yesterday week.
Howdy , this image is about Nurses Week 2013 ( Barnes Jewish Hospital Emergency Room #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 3008 x 2000. This attachment's file size is just 2603 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your computer, you could Click here. You might also download more photos by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Barnes Jewish Hospital Emergency Room.
Nurses Week 2013 ( Barnes Jewish Hospital Emergency Room #5) to the veranda of the home will make your minimalist house tattoo so your design appears stylish, of the terrace must be excellent and luxurious. This luxury may also provide the perception to be to the front-porch relaxed minimalism and seems more beautiful to look in the exterior.
By selecting the most appropriate floor in terms of colors and motifs, all of which can be noticed. Shades are bright and organic shade period, typically the most popular option today, because these hues can provide luxurious setting and a comfortable setting awesome of beauty.
Among the pieces that make an appropriate property witnessed from the attention, felt lavish and great residence is Nurses Week 2013 ( Barnes Jewish Hospital Emergency Room #5). With correct laying of ceramic floor and the variety, the suites were routine might be developed into a place that looks ample and lavish.