Lauralau•ra (läv′rä; Eng. lä′vrə),USA pronunciation n. [Gk. Orth. Ch.]
- a monastery consisting formerly of a group of cells or huts for monks who met together for meals and worship.
AshleyAsh•ley (ash′lē),USA pronunciation n.
- a male or female given name.
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Lightslights (līts),USA pronunciation n.pl.
- the lungs, esp. of sheep, pigs, etc.
Viewview (vyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n.
- an instance of seeing or beholding;
- range of sight or vision: Several running deer came into the view of the hunters.
- a sight or prospect of a landscape, the sea, etc.: His apartment affords a view of the park.
- a picture or photograph of something: The postcard bears a view of Vesuvius.
- a particular manner of looking at something: From a practical view, the situation presents several problems.
- contemplation or consideration of a matter with reference to action: a project in view.
- aim, intention, or purpose.
expectation: the view for the future.
- a sight afforded of something from a position stated or qualified: a bird's-eye view.
- a general account or description of a subject.
- a conception of a thing;
theory: His view was not supported by the facts.
- a survey;
inspection: a view of Restoration comedy.
- in view:
- within range of vision.
- under consideration.
- as an end sought: She went over the material with the scholarship examination in view.
- in view of, in consideration of;
on account of: In view of the circumstances, it seems best to wait until tomorrow.
- on view, in a place for public inspection;
on exhibition: The latest models of automobiles are now on view.
- with a view to:
- with the aim or intention of.
- with the expectation or hope of: They saved their money with a view to being able to buy a house someday.
- to see;
watch: to view a movie.
- to look at;
inspect: to view the construction of a road.
- to contemplate mentally;
consider: to view the repercussions of a decision.
- to regard in a particular light or as specified: She views every minor setback as a disaster.
- [Fox Hunting.]to sight (a fox).
Largelarge (lärj),USA pronunciation adj., larg•er, larg•est, n., adv.
- of more than average size, quantity, degree, etc.;
exceeding that which is common to a kind or class;
great: a large house; in large measure; to a large extent.
- on a great scale: a large producer of kitchen equipment.
- of great scope or range;
- grand or pompous: a man given tolarge, bombastic talk.
- (of a map, model, etc.) representing the features of the original with features of its own that are relatively large so that great detail may be shown.
important: He's very large in financial circles.
- unrestrained in the use of language;
- unrestrained in behavior or manner;
- free (def. 33).
- the longest note in mensural notation.
- at large:
- free from restraint or confinement;
at liberty: The murderer is still at large.
- to a considerable extent;
at length: to treat a subject at large.
- as a whole;
in general: the country at large.
- Also, at-large. representing the whole of a state, district, or body rather than one division or part of it: a delegate at large.
- in large, on a large scale;
from a broad point of view: a problem seen in large.Also, in the large.
- with the wind free or abaft the beam so that all sails draw fully.
Howdy there, this picture is about Amazing Laura Ashley Ceiling Lights #2 View Large. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 922 x 576. This picture's file size is only 29 KB. Wether You decided to download This picture to Your computer, you could Click here. You might too download more attachments by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Laura Ashley Ceiling Lights.
Wood surfaces there are many hues outthere available in the market I'm sure a product is to complement even the wildest suggestions designers. Although driving the boundaries of traditional style and being innovative is obviously delightful within the interiordesign sector is still essential to follow guidelines and specific policies in order to avoid some of the errors humiliating Amazing Laura Ashley Ceiling Lights #2 View Large trend.
Avoid dim floor in a small area with dim walls - it will create the space more dense and depressing (see how surfaces manufactured from black timber). Dim shades bring out another aspects of decor's warmth. In suites with low ceilings opt for walls and lightcolored floors.
Under you will find some simple but noteworthy ideas when deciding on the Amazing Laura Ashley Ceiling Lights #2 View Large for your interior, to bear in mind.
The area size, texture and colour of the walls, high ceilings and the shade of the furniture ought to be your first thought when selecting hues for the flooring. For your ultimate style to be successful should be complementary colors. The floor that is newest should complement the prevailing timber surfaces to keep up the strength and move of the home.