Fecesfe•ces (fē′sēz),USA pronunciation n. (used with a pl. v.)
Also,[esp. Brit.,] faeces.
- waste matter discharged from the intestines through the anus;
Sinksink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
Oror1 (ôr; unstressed ər),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect words, phrases, or clauses representing alternatives): books or magazines; to be or not to be.
- (used to connect alternative terms for the same thing): the Hawaiian, or Sandwich, Islands.
- (used in correlation): either … or; or … or; whether … or.
- (used to correct or rephrase what was previously said): His autobiography, or rather memoirs, will soon be ready for publication.
or else: Be here on time, or we'll leave without you.
- [Logic.]the connective used in disjunction.
Floatfloat (flōt),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to rest or remain on the surface of a liquid;
be buoyant: The hollow ball floated.
- to move gently on the surface of a liquid;
drift along: The canoe floated downstream.
- to rest or move in a liquid, the air, etc.: a balloon floating on high.
- to move lightly and gracefully: She floated down the stairs.
- to move or hover before the eyes or in the mind: Romantic visions floated before his eyes.
- to pass from one person to another: A nasty rumor about his firm is floating around town.
- to be free from attachment or involvement.
- to move or drift about: to float from place to place.
- to vacillate (often fol. by between).
- to be launched, as a company, scheme, etc.
- (of a currency) to be allowed to fluctuate freely in the foreign-exchange market instead of being exchanged at a fixed rate.
- (of an interest rate) to change periodically according to money-market conditions.
- [Com.]to be in circulation, as an acceptance;
be awaiting maturity.
- to cause to float.
- to cover with water or other liquid;
- to launch (a company, scheme, etc.);
- to issue on the stock market in order to raise money, as stocks or bonds.
- to let (a currency or interest rate) fluctuate in the foreign-exchange or money market.
- to make smooth with a float, as the surface of plaster.
- [Theat.]to lay down (a flat), usually by bracing the bottom edge of the frame with the foot and allowing the rest to fall slowly to the floor.
- something that floats, as a raft.
- something for buoying up.
- an inflated bag to sustain a person in water;
- (in certain types of tanks, cisterns, etc.) a device, as a hollow ball, that through its buoyancy automatically regulates the level, supply, or outlet of a liquid.
- a floating platform attached to a wharf, bank, or the like, and used as a landing.
- a hollow, boatlike structure under the wing or fuselage of a seaplane or flying boat, keeping it afloat in water.
- [Angling.]a piece of cork or other material for supporting a baited line in the water and indicating by its movements when a fish bites.
- an inflated organ that supports an animal in the water.
- a vehicle bearing a display, usually an elaborate tableau, in a parade or procession: Each class prepared a float for the football pageant.
- a glass of fruit juice or soft drink with one or more scoops of ice cream floating in it: a root-beer float.
- (esp. in the northeastern U.S.) a milk shake with one or more scoops of ice cream floating in it.
- paddle1 (def. 6).
- [Banking.]uncollected checks and commercial paper in process of transfer from bank to bank.
- the total amount of any cost-of-living or other variable adjustments added to an employee's pay or a retiree's benefits: a float of $6 per month on top of Social Security benefits.
- an act or instance of floating, as a currency on the foreign-exchange market.
- a flat tool for spreading and smoothing plaster or stucco.
- a tool for polishing marble.
- a single-cut file of moderate smoothness.
- a loose-fitting, sometimes very full dress without a waistline.
- (in weaving and knitting) a length of yarn that extends over several rows or stitches without being interworked.
- [Brit.]a sum of money used by a storekeeper to provide change for the till at the start of a day's business.
- [Brit.]a small vehicle, usually battery powered, used to make deliveries, as of milk.
- a low-bodied dray for transporting heavy goods.
- loose fragments of rock, ore, etc., that have been moved from one place to another by the action of wind, water, etc.
- ore that has been washed downhill from an orebody and is found lying on the surface of the ground.
- any mineral in suspension in water.
- Usually, floats. [Brit. Theat.]footlights.
Howdy there, this photo is about Feces Sink Or Float #3 PositiveMed. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 872 x 468. It's file size is only 44 KB. Wether You decided to save This attachment to Your computer, you could Click here. You also too see more attachments by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Feces Sink Or Float.
Everyone understands that color is one of many most important elements in making a lovely bedroom layout. Color is a vital component for making , decorating or remodeling styles, therefore selecting the most appropriate shades have to be carefully considered.
As stated in the earlier guide, the color may thrust impact on belief emotion and connection. In selecting the most appropriate shade to your household bedrooms consequently, you ought to spend specific focus.
When combined using the correct accent hues like shades of silver, light-blue green, Feces Sink Or Float #3 PositiveMed could be awesome hues for that bedroom. Glistening extras could make your room more stunning and peaceful. It is the utilization of yellow shade was spot-on, not comforting although too bright and it is the most effective colour for that room.
Due to the need for the bedroom's function, you want to discuss the very best bedroom types. We should select the style and coloring that could create us attain peace of comfort and mind. Peace wills stimulate in a hectic evening. You will discover with a room with Feces Sink Or Float #3 PositiveMed coloring that is superior can be a luxury in itself.
This color is really combinations perfectly with all extras used in this bedroom develop room style with color possibilities above can help you determine your house on a color palette that's most relaxed for you personally and the colour palette. The rooms are smartly designed firstly choosing the color that was right. Choosing a color scheme that you cause you to experience most cozy and like may be the most significant point that you should consider. Do not neglect to make sure that whatever shade mix you select must match every depth in your bedroom.
The sack can be a position where we sleep, a retreat where we sleep once we are drained, tired of the everyday regimen, or perhaps whenever we are ill. The bed room could be the area wherever we wished study a popular story to be alone or simply stay silent. Locations has to be a place that may create us feel comfortable.