Patchpatch1 (pach),USA pronunciation n.
- a small piece of material used to mend a tear or break, to cover a hole, or to strengthen a weak place: patches at the elbows of a sports jacket.
- a piece of material used to cover or protect a wound, an injured part, etc.: a patch over the eye.
- an adhesive patch that applies to the skin and gradually delivers drugs or medication to the user: using a nicotine patch to try to quit smoking.
- any of the pieces of cloth sewed together to form patchwork.
- a small piece, scrap, or area of anything: a patch of ice on the road.
- a piece or tract of land;
- a small field, plot, or garden, esp. one in which a specific type of plant grows or is cultivated: a cabbage patch; a bean patch.
- See beauty spot (def. 1).
- a cloth emblem worn on the upper uniform sleeve to identify the military unit of the wearer.
- a small organizational or affiliational emblem of cloth sewn to one's jacket, shirt, cap, etc.
- a connection or hookup, as between radio circuits or telephone lines: The patch allowed shut-ins to hear the game by telephone.
- to mend, cover, or strengthen with or as if with a patch or patches.
- to repair or restore, esp. in a hasty or makeshift way (usually fol. by up).
- to make by joining patches or pieces together: to patch a quilt.
- to settle or smooth over (a quarrel, difference, etc.) (often fol. by up): They patched up their quarrel before the company arrived.
- (esp. in radio and telephone communications) to connect or hook up (circuits, programs, conversations, etc.) (often fol. by through, into, etc.): The radio show was patched through to the ship. Patch me through to the mainland.
- to make a connection between radio circuits, telephone lines, etc. (often fol. by in or into): We patched into the ship-to-shore conversation.
Quiltquilt (kwilt),USA pronunciation n.
- a coverlet for a bed, made of two layers of fabric with some soft substance, as wool or down, between them and stitched in patterns or tufted through all thicknesses in order to prevent the filling from shifting.
- anything quilted or resembling a quilt.
- a bedspread or counterpane, esp. a thick one.
- [Obs.]a mattress.
- to stitch together (two pieces of cloth and a soft interlining), usually in an ornamental pattern.
- to sew up between pieces of material.
- to pad or line with material.
- to make quilts or quilted work.
Patternpat•tern (pat′ərn; Brit. pat′n),USA pronunciation n.
- a decorative design, as for wallpaper, china, or textile fabrics, etc.
- decoration or ornament having such a design.
- a natural or chance marking, configuration, or design: patterns of frost on the window.
- a distinctive style, model, or form: a new pattern of army helmet.
- a combination of qualities, acts, tendencies, etc., forming a consistent or characteristic arrangement: the behavior patterns of teenagers.
- an original or model considered for or deserving of imitation: Our constitution has been a pattern for those of many new republics.
- anything fashioned or designed to serve as a model or guide for something to be made: a paper pattern for a dress.
- a sufficient quantity of material for making a garment.
- the path of flight established for an aircraft approaching an airport at which it is to land.
- a diagram of lines transmitted occasionally by a television station to aid in adjusting receiving sets;
- Metall. a model or form, usually of wood or metal, used for giving the shape of the interior of a mold.
- Numis. a coin, either the redesign of an existing piece or the model for a new one, submitted for authorization as a regular issue.
- an example, instance, sample, or specimen.
- [Gunnery, Aerial Bombing.]
- the distribution of strikes around a target at which artillery rounds have been fired or on which bombs have been dropped.
- a diagram showing such distribution.
- to make or fashion after or according to a pattern.
- to cover or mark with a pattern.
- Chiefly Brit. Dial.
- to imitate.
- to attempt to match or duplicate.
- to make or fall into a pattern.
Variationsvar•i•a•tion (vâr′ē ā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act, process, or accident of varying in condition, character, or degree: Prices are subject to variation.
- an instance of this: There is a variation in the quality of fabrics in this shipment.
- amount, rate, extent, or degree of change: a temperature variation of 40° in a particular climate.
- a different form of something; variant.
- the transformation of a melody or theme with changes or elaborations in harmony, rhythm, and melody.
- a varied form of a melody or theme, esp. one of a series of such forms developing the capacities of the subject.
- [Ballet.]a solo dance, esp. one forming a section of a pas de deux.
- any deviation from the mean orbit of a heavenly body, esp. of a planetary or satellite orbit.
- Also called magnetic declination, magnetic variation. [Navig.]the angle between the geographic and the magnetic meridian at a given point, expressed in plus degrees east or minus degrees west of true north. Cf. deviation (def. 4).
- [Biol.]a difference or deviation in structure or character from others of the same species or group.
Babyba•by (bā′bē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -bies, adj., v., -bied, -by•ing.
- an infant or very young child.
- a newborn or very young animal.
- the youngest member of a family, group, etc.
- an immature or childish person.
- a human fetus.
- [Sometimes Disparaging and Offensive.]a girl or woman, esp. an attractive one.
- a person of whom one is deeply fond;
- (sometimes cap.) an affectionate or familiar address (sometimes offensive when used to strangers, casual acquaintances, subordinates, etc., esp. by a male to a female).
- a man or boy;
fellow: He's a tough baby to have to deal with.
- an invention, creation, project, or the like that requires one's special attention or expertise or of which one is especially proud.
- an object;
thing: Is that car there your baby?
- of or suitable for a baby: baby clothes.
- of or like a baby;
infantile: baby skin.
comparatively little: a baby car.
- treating babies: a baby doctor.
- to treat like a young child;
- to handle or use with special care;
Hi there, this photo is about 9 Patch Quilt Pattern Variations #2 Baby Nine Patches .. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 453 x 652. This attachment's file size is just 70 KB. If You desired to save This image to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You could also download more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at here: 9 Patch Quilt Pattern Variations.
On picking a yard seat ready-made, tips. Furthermore, for anyone of you who wish to buy a park counter, seek out costs to accommodate the budget you have and requirements. In identifying the cost is really a consideration how usually the minimalist garden bench you utilize, as well as the budget, it should be counted. Regulate how big the stool and bench models using style and the size of the backyard.
Choosing furniture for outside complicated, not just any 9 Patch Quilt Pattern Variations #2 Baby Nine Patches . could be positioned on the rooftop or yard. Inside a limited time the seat will undoubtedly be easily damaged from the weather if any. Yard bedrooms are used typically made from rattan, bamboo, material, a plastic, and wood. This type of content is very tough to determine whether or not when it comes to maintenance. As an example made-of metal and timber, shouldn't come in contact with daylight or water right. Because the product is easily broken. Chairs are made of iron whenever we can, granted the character of simply corroded then the artwork should be performed every specific time frame prevented.
As it is nowadays, picking a 9 Patch Quilt Pattern Variations is now an essential the main arrangement of the park. This might be the idea of view of the park when not in use in addition to performance as a fit. Different styles of grass bedrooms tend to be found on the industry. However the variety of simple layout and mixture together with the playground is the solution that is better.