EnglishEng•lish (ing′glish or, often, -lish),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of England or its inhabitants, institutions, etc.
- belonging or pertaining to, or spoken or written in, the English language.
- the people of England collectively, esp. as distinguished from the Scots, Welsh, and Irish.
- the Germanic language of the British Isles, widespread and standard also in the U.S. and most of the British Commonwealth, historically termed Old English (c450–c1150), Middle English (c1150–c1475), and Modern English (after c1475). Abbr.: E
- English language, composition, and literature as offered as a course of study in school.
- a specific variety of this language, as that of a particular time, place, or person: American English; Shakespearean English.
- simple, straightforward language: What does all that jargon mean in English?
- (sometimes l.c.)
- a spinning motion imparted to a ball, esp. in billiards.
- See body English.
- a 14-point type of a size between pica and Columbian.
- a grade of calendered paper having a smooth matte finish.
- to translate into English: to English Euripides.
- to adopt (a foreign word) into English;
- (sometimes l.c.) to impart English to (a ball).
Countrycoun•try (kun′trē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tries, adj.
- a state or nation: What European countries have you visited?
- the territory of a nation.
- the people of a district, state, or nation: The whole country backed the president in his decision.
- the land of one's birth or citizenship.
- rural districts, including farmland, parkland, and other sparsely populated areas, as opposed to cities or towns: Many city dwellers like to spend their vacations in the country.
- any considerable territory demarcated by topographical conditions, by a distinctive population, etc.: mountainous country; the Amish country of Pennsylvania.
- a tract of land considered apart from any geographical or political limits;
- the public.
- the public at large, as represented by a jury.
- See country music.
- go to the country, [Brit.]to dissolve a Parliament that has cast a majority vote disagreeing with the prime minister and cabinet and to call for the election of a new House of Commons. Also, appeal to the country.
- put oneself upon the or one's country, [Law.]to present one's cause formally before a jury.
- of, from, or characteristic of the country;
rural: a winding country road.
- of, pertaining to, or associated with country music: That Nashville station plays country records all day long.
rustic: country manners.
- of, from, or pertaining to a particular country.
- [Obs.]of one's own country.
Cottagecot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Hi , this post is about English Country Cottage … ( English Cottage Style Living Room #4). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 648 x 648. This attachment's file size is just 93 KB. Wether You desired to download This post to Your laptop, you may Click here. You could too download more photos by clicking the following photo or see more at here: English Cottage Style Living Room.
As well as changing the rack, implement some elements present in the choice of trendy lounge blankets older homes, like, wall hangings fashion pop art, or a vase of vibrant bottles. Choose which have variations of clear lines structure and bolder colors. Combine both of these styles in a single spot. Eg modification of furniture that is antique with furniture that's more modern.
It and various aged table chairs minimalist could additionally include. Objects including platforms backyard / huge potted flowers, terrace, and chairs may also match the wonder of the inside of the old house that is house.The isn't such as a property nowadays. Space's section sometimes seems weird. Eg consequently ample family area, whilst the bedroom is very slender.
So could be the home which will be extended. Well, it is possible to workaround this with the addition of a English Country Cottage … ( English Cottage Style Living Room #4) in a room that's also wide or changing characteristics. Like most together with bedroom of the home, while half of the room used as being a storage