MagellanMa•gel•lan (mə jel′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- Ferdinand, c1480–1521, Portuguese navigator: discoverer of the Straits of Magellan 1520 and the Philippines 1521.
- Strait of, a strait near the S tip of South America between the mainland of Chile and Tierra del Fuego and other islands, connecting the Atlantic and the Pacific. 360 mi. (580 km) long; 2½–17 mi. (4–27 km) wide.
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Collectioncol•lec•tion (kə lek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of collecting.
- something that is collected;
a group of objects or an amount of material accumulated in one location, esp. for some purpose or as a result of some process: a stamp collection; a collection of unclaimed hats in the checkroom; a collection of books on Churchill.
- the works of art constituting the holdings of an art museum: a history of the museum and of the collection.
- the gathered or exhibited works of a single painter, sculptor, etc.: an excellent Picasso collection.
- collections, the various holdings of an art museum organized by category, as painting, sculpture, works on paper, photography, or film: the director of the collections.
- the clothes or other items produced by a designer, esp. for a seasonal line: the spring collection.
- a sum of money collected, esp. for charity or church use.
- [Manège.]act of bringing or coming into a collected attitude.
Hello peoples, this picture is about Magellan Desk #7 Realspace Magellen Collection. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1327 x 533. This image's file size is only 91 KB. Wether You want to download This photo to Your computer, you may Click here. You may also download more attachments by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Magellan Desk.
Magellan Desk framed mirror by colour and furnish is actually a contemporary pretty ornaments that are ethnic. While a straightforward shape, towel sheet made-of bamboo the photo above doesn't appear oldfashioned, truly. Its humble design, fused with a contemporary interior minimalism. Even as we understand, the bamboo-phase with its ends closed. Ends that were sealed can be utilized as organic planting medium. Merely need skill and dexterity, then be potted plant of bamboo.
Distinctive multipurpose rack can be obtained from bamboo. Wooden boards established using a load while in the form of the bamboo appear modern but nevertheless you can find shades-of creative and distinctive. Sundries design occupancy of room divider or another partition. In the graphic of bamboo, although in the event the partition is normally derived from woven bamboo are manufactured full and deliberately arranged irregularly. Add lamps that are yellow at the end to produce stunning consequences and environment.
Texture bamboo around the bathroom's surfaces is manufactured only somewhat, not entirely. Wall that is feature was also effectively develop into a center point while in the bathroom of the modern design that is national. Roofs which might be green, and certainly ideal for places with exotic environment like Malaysia, Magellan Desk's roof. No need to be worried about bamboo roof's durability and strength, due to bamboo's advanced-technology could be preserved and will be resilient.