Countrycoun•try (kun′trē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tries, adj.
- a state or nation: What European countries have you visited?
- the territory of a nation.
- the people of a district, state, or nation: The whole country backed the president in his decision.
- the land of one's birth or citizenship.
- rural districts, including farmland, parkland, and other sparsely populated areas, as opposed to cities or towns: Many city dwellers like to spend their vacations in the country.
- any considerable territory demarcated by topographical conditions, by a distinctive population, etc.: mountainous country; the Amish country of Pennsylvania.
- a tract of land considered apart from any geographical or political limits;
- the public.
- the public at large, as represented by a jury.
- See country music.
- go to the country, [Brit.]to dissolve a Parliament that has cast a majority vote disagreeing with the prime minister and cabinet and to call for the election of a new House of Commons. Also, appeal to the country.
- put oneself upon the or one's country, [Law.]to present one's cause formally before a jury.
- of, from, or characteristic of the country;
rural: a winding country road.
- of, pertaining to, or associated with country music: That Nashville station plays country records all day long.
rustic: country manners.
- of, from, or pertaining to a particular country.
- [Obs.]of one's own country.
Livingliv•ing (liv′ing),USA pronunciation adj.
- having life;
not dead: living persons.
- in actual existence or use;
extant: living languages.
- active or thriving;
strong: a living faith.
- burning or glowing, as a coal.
- flowing freely, as water.
- pertaining to, suitable for, or sufficient for existence or subsistence: living conditions; a living wage.
- of or pertaining to living persons: within living memory.
true to life, as a picture or narrative.
- in its natural state and place;
not uprooted, changed, etc.: living rock.
absolute (used as an intensifier): to scare the living daylights out of someone.
- the act or condition of a person or thing that lives: Living is very expensive these days.
- the means of maintaining life;
livelihood: to earn one's living.
- a particular manner, state, or status of life: luxurious living.
- (used with a pl. v.) living persons collectively (usually prec. by the): glad to be among the living.
- the benefice of a clergyman.
Hi guys, this blog post is about Country Living Magazine ( Cabin For Sale Alabama Amazing Ideas #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 794 x 397. This image's file size is only 84 KB. If You want to save It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You could too download more pictures by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Cabin For Sale Alabama.
It really is time to paint-your case first till it opens mixing the color. Next use a comb to evenly coat the color that is light onto all surfaces of the restroom cabinet. Better to utilize some light jackets than to darken the undertaking with one-layer of paint. Allow then or overnight, to dry for several hours reinstall your next and next colour clothes.
Now we have decorated back the dressing table within the toilet ground that touches wall or the nearby flooring, updating handles and all opportunities, and reinserting most of the fixtures that have been released during this process. Now is a great time when it is not strung appropriately to modify the door to ensure that small modification to make the positioning of screws that are fresh to close the door consistently.
Another way to tidy your old bathroom up is by the addition of fresh calls towards the drawer and wardrobe doors. Additionally exchanging the touch using a much more modern and new style also can enable update your Country Living Magazine ( Cabin For Sale Alabama Amazing Ideas #1) that is old.