Greengreen (grēn),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v.
- of the color of growing foliage, between yellow and blue in the spectrum: green leaves.
- covered with herbage or foliage;
verdant: green fields.
- characterized by the presence of verdure.
- made of green vegetables, as lettuce, spinach, endive, or chicory: a green salad.
- not fully developed or perfected in growth or condition;
not properly aged: This peach is still green.
not dried or cured: green lumber.
- immature in age or judgment;
inexperienced: a green worker.
- fresh, recent, or new: an insult still green in his mind.
- having a sickly appearance;
wan: green with fear; green with envy.
- full of life and vigor;
young: a man ripe in years but green in heart.
- environmentally sound or beneficial: green computers.
- (of wine) having a flavor that is raw, harsh, and acid, due esp. to a lack of maturity.
- freshly slaughtered or still raw: green meat.
- not fired, as bricks or pottery.
- (of cement or mortar) freshly set and not completely hardened.
- (of sand) sufficiently moist to form a compact lining for a mold without further treatment.
- (of a casting) as it comes from the mold.
- (of a powder, in powder metallurgy) unsintered.
- a color intermediate in the spectrum between yellow and blue, an effect of light with a wavelength between 500 and 570 nm;
found in nature as the color of most grasses and leaves while growing, of some fruits while ripening, and of the sea.
- [Art.]a secondary color that has been formed by the mixture of blue and yellow pigments.
- green coloring matter, as paint or dye.
- green material or clothing: to be dressed in green.
- fresh leaves or branches of trees, shrubs, etc., used for decoration;
- the leaves and stems of plants, as spinach, lettuce, or cabbage, used for food.
- a blue-green uniform of the U.S. Army.
- grassy land;
a plot of grassy ground.
- a piece of grassy ground constituting a town or village common.
- Also called putting green. [Golf.]the area of closely cropped grass surrounding each hole.
- See bowling green.
- a shooting range for archery.
- See green light (def. 1).
greenbacks (usually prec. by the): I'd like to buy a new car but I don't have the green.
- (cap.) a member of the Green party (in Germany).
- read the green, to inspect a golf green, analyzing its slope and surface, so as to determine the difficulties to be encountered when putting.
- to become or make green.
- to restore the vitality of: Younger executives are greening corporate managements.
Hello guys, this post is about Green Garden. (attractive Green Gardens #4). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1741 x 1306. This blog post's file size is just 546 KB. If You ought to download It to Your computer, you could Click here. You might also download more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Green Gardens.
Blinds are one of the significant components in a space. Green Garden. (attractive Green Gardens #4) ready to block the sunlight is also shiny on the outside and about the other-hand is also able to protect the main area whilst not visible from your exterior. So great blackout functionality until a space is seldom that had a window with no blinds.
To create a good mix of decor of the room through the choice of correct drapes, we must be watchful while in the combination and fit of shades, models, together with the curtain supplies with all the notion of room and also the size and shape of the screen itself. Not only this, the selection blackout must also be modified to paint the surfaces the contrast is not it and also as though the drapes possess a color that is not in equilibrium with the wall paint's coloring, the result will appear odd?
Blinds than beneficial in terms of functionality, also can be treated being a part of design that could enhance the area. These materials might be combined with types and types together with the concept of the space of windows in order provide a separate bedroom decor and in the future together.