SOLD – Antique Burled Walnut Chest Of Drawers (lovely Orange Chest Of Drawers #8)
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Chestchest (chest),USA pronunciation n.
- the trunk of the body from the neck to the abdomen; thorax.
- a box, usually with a lid, for storage, safekeeping of valuables, etc.: a toy chest; a jewelry chest.
- the place where the funds of a public institution or charitable organization are kept;
- the funds themselves.
- a box in which certain goods, as tea, are packed for transit.
- the quantity contained in such a box: a chest of spices.
- See chest of drawers.
- a small cabinet, esp. one hung on a wall, for storage, as of toiletries and medicines: a medicine chest.
- get (something) off one's chest, [Informal.]to relieve oneself of (problems, troubling thoughts, etc.) by revealing them to someone.
- play it close to the chest. See vest (def. 8).
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Drawersdraw•er (drôr for 1, 2; drô′ər for 3–6),USA pronunciation n.
- a sliding, lidless, horizontal compartment, as in a piece of furniture, that may be drawn out in order to gain access to it.
- drawers, (used with a pl. v.) an undergarment, with legs, that covers the lower part of the body.
- a person or thing that draws.
- [Finance.]a person who draws an order, draft, or bill of exchange.
- a person who operates a drawbench.
- a tapster.
Hello peoples, this post is about SOLD – Antique Burled Walnut Chest Of Drawers (lovely Orange Chest Of Drawers #8). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 2081 x 2775. It's file size is just 319 KB. If You want to download It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You might too see more images by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Orange Chest Of Drawers.
The house often has a unique figure. Also together with the pad can be found in the UK. Do not wish to alter the building's design is a lot of, SOLD – Antique Burled Walnut Chest Of Drawers (lovely Orange Chest Of Drawers #8) types and traditional pad compete.
Never questioned gorgeous, an effect! As a way to maintain the building's persona, the artist Alex Saint of Kitchen Architecture introducing a home design independent of the major building. The end result? Wonderful! Yes, a bungalow situated in Chelshire, the united kingdom may be the building involved.
The cottage was built in the 18th century and it is today past renovation's stage. Rather than attempting to mimic the cottage's design, Alex Saint made a decision to construct an additional kitchen style that may reduce the complete lodge's structural change and maintain the smoothness of the household.
More Pictures on SOLD – Antique Burled Walnut Chest Of Drawers (lovely Orange Chest Of Drawers #8)
- Metro Decor Outlet
- Mattress Pad Use
- Nda Cabinet Ministers
- Louisville Craigslist Farm And Garden
- Metal Storage Sheds And Garages
- Beige Comforter Set King
- Bed Sized
- Kitchen Appliance Suite
- Bridal Shower Invitations Templates
- 3 Way Switch Wiring Diagram Multiple Lights
- Bathroom Mirror With Storage
- Cabin Fever Wiz Khalifa Tracklist
- Cabins For Sale In Montana Mountains
- Bookcase Wiki
- Corner Utility Cabinet
- Cab Rack