LASER - Light Amplification By Stimulated Emission Of Radiation Acronym, Technology Concept Background ( Light Amplification By Stimulated Emission Of Radiation #5)
6 images of LASER - Light Amplification By Stimulated Emission Of Radiation Acronym, Technology Concept Background ( Light Amplification By Stimulated Emission Of Radiation #5)
LASERla•ser (lā′zər),USA pronunciation n. [Physics.]
- a device that produces a nearly parallel, nearly monochromatic, and coherent beam of light by exciting atoms to a higher energy level and causing them to radiate their energy in phase. Also called optical maser.
Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Amplificationam•pli•fi•ca•tion (am′plə fi kā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of amplifying or the state of being amplified.
- expansion of a statement, narrative, etc., as for rhetorical purposes: In the revision, the story underwent considerable amplification.
- a statement, narrative, etc., so expanded: The text of the second edition was an amplification.
- the matter or substance used to expand an idea, statement, or the like: He added an extra paragraph to his speech as an amplification.
- increase in the strength of current, voltage, or power.
- See gene amplification.
Byby1 (bī),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., pl. byes.
- near to or next to: a home by a lake.
- over the surface of, through the medium of, along, or using as a route: He came by the highway. She arrived by air.
- on, as a means of conveyance: They arrived by ship.
- to and beyond the vicinity of;
past: He went by the church.
- within the extent or period of;
during: by day; by night.
- not later than;
at or before: I usually finish work by five o'clock.
- to the extent or amount of: The new tug is larger than the old one by a great deal. He's taller than his sister by three inches.
- from the opinion, evidence, or authority of: By his own account he was in Chicago at the time. I know him by sight.
- according to;
in conformity with: This is a bad movie by any standards.
- with (something) at stake;
on: to swear by all that is sacred.
- through the agency, efficacy, work, participation, or authority of: The book was published by Random House.
- from the hand, mind, invention, or creativity of: She read a poem by Emily Dickinson. The phonograph was invented by Thomas Edison.
- in consequence, as a result, or on the basis of: We met by chance. We won the game by forfeit.
- accompanied with or in the atmosphere of: Lovers walk by moonlight.
- in treatment or support of;
for: He did well by his children.
next after, as of the same items in a series: piece by piece; little by little.
- (in multiplication) taken the number of times as that specified by the second number, or multiplier: Multiply 18 by 57.
- (in measuring shapes) having an adjoining side of, as a width relative to a length: a room 10 feet by 12 feet.
- (in division) separated into the number of equal parts as that specified by the second number, or divisor: Divide 99 by 33.
- in terms or amounts of;
in measuring units of: Apples are sold by the bushel. I'm paid by the week.
- begot or born of: Eve had two sons by Adam.
- (of quadrupeds) having as a sire: Equipoise II by Equipoise.
- [Navig.](as used in the names of the 16 smallest points on the compass) one point toward the east, west, north, or south of N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W, or NW, respectively: He sailed NE by N from Pago Pago.
- into, at, or to: Come by my office this afternoon.
in the immediate vicinity;
at hand: The school is close by.
- to and beyond a point near something;
past: The car drove by.
away: Put your work by for the moment. Over the years, she laid by enough money to retire.
past: in times gone by.
- by and by, in a short time;
presently: The clouds will disappear by and by.
- by and large, in general;
on the whole: By and large, there is much to be said for the new system.
- by me:
- (in bridge and other bidding card games) a declaration that the speaker is passing.
- (in poker) a declaration that the speaker is checking: Is my pair of tens still high? By me.
adj. Also, bye.
- situated to one side: They came down a by passage.
- secondary, incidental: It was only a by comment.
- by the by. See bye 1 (def. 5).
Stimulatedstim•u•late (stim′yə lāt′),USA pronunciation v., -lat•ed, -lat•ing.
- to rouse to action or effort, as by encouragement or pressure; spur on;
incite: to stimulate his interest in mathematics.
- [Physiol., Med.]to excite (a nerve, gland, etc.) to its functional activity.
- to invigorate (a person) by a food or beverage containing a stimulant, as coffee, tea, or alcoholic liquor.
- to act as a stimulus or stimulant.
Emissione•mis•sion (i mish′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- an act or instance of emitting: the emission of poisonous fumes.
- something that is emitted;
- an act or instance of issuing, as paper money.
- a measure of the number of electrons emitted by the heated filament or cathode of a vacuum tube.
- an ejection or discharge of semen or other fluid from the body.
- the fluid ejected or discharged.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Radiationra•di•a•tion (rā′dē ā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the process in which energy is emitted as particles or waves.
- the complete process in which energy is emitted by one body, transmitted through an intervening medium or space, and absorbed by another body.
- the energy transferred by these processes.
- the act or process of radiating.
- something that is radiated.
- radial arrangement of parts.
Backgroundback•ground (bak′ground′),USA pronunciation n.
- the ground or parts, as of a scene, situated in the rear (opposed to foreground).
- the part of a painted or carved surface against which represented objects and forms are perceived or depicted: a portrait against a purple background.
- the part of an image represented as being at maximum distance from the frontal plane.
- one's origin, education, experience, etc., in relation to one's present character, status, etc.
- the social, historical, and other antecedents or causes of an event or condition: the background of the war.
- the complex of physical, cultural, and psychological factors that serves as the environment of an event or experience;
the set of conditions against which an occurrence is perceived.
- the totality of effects that tend to obscure a phenomenon under investigation and above which the phenomenon must be detected.
- (in an electronic device for transmitting or receiving signals) the sum of the effects, as noise or random signals, from which a phenomenon must differentiate itself in character or degree in order to be detected.
- in or into the background, unobtrusive;
out of sight or notice;
in or into obscurity: He kept his dishonest dealings in the background.
- of, pertaining to, or serving as a background: background noise.
- to supply a background to: The passenger's idle thoughts were backgrounded by the drone of the plane's engines.
- to supply a background of information for: To background themselves, reporters dug through all available files on the case.
Hi folks, this attachment is about LASER - Light Amplification By Stimulated Emission Of Radiation Acronym, Technology Concept Background ( Light Amplification By Stimulated Emission Of Radiation #5). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1245 x 1017. This photo's file size is only 101 KB. If You decided to download It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You might too download more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Light Amplification By Stimulated Emission Of Radiation.
The point you need to contemplate will be to set a great budget, in most cases, kitchen cabinets' price is approximately half of the overall budget for your home. Pick perhaps a reliable maker or a store and supply warranty time. Then came alone to find the quality of other and wood products, at this stage you have to know that choosing cabinets with supreme quality wood product is really a lifetime expenditure.
Consequently choose the timber components that are best that give top and condition quality regardless of the price is slightly more expensive. In case you book LASER - Light Amplification By Stimulated Emission Of Radiation Acronym, Technology Concept Background ( Light Amplification By Stimulated Emission Of Radiation #5) on producers, make sure to put your personal hint, pick coatings and shades you want for the kitchen units. You are able to pick the colour of dark white , or brown in concluding dreary sleek or flat finish. Pick a style to match you or remain in the entire design of your home, you're able to pick the style of country (outlying), modern or traditional-style.
Establish construction's type you need from your kind of wood racks before the particulars such as the condition and weight of the compartments of your kitchen cupboards. Then offer facts to a design that is distinct and choose the model you want to be the design and look of the wardrobe door you need. You'll be able to pick an overlay panel (the cover panel), level panel (flat panel), or elevated panel type (increased panel). Pick also the method that you wish to deploy your closet doorway, you've many choices, including overlay frequent (regular cover), absolutely overlay (full cover) or inset (inset) which can be not commonly used.
Relevant Designs of LASER - Light Amplification By Stimulated Emission Of Radiation Acronym, Technology Concept Background ( Light Amplification By Stimulated Emission Of Radiation #5)
- Denton Wood Funeral Home
- Comfort Food Articles
- Ariel Party Decorations
- Eggshell Finish In Bathroom
- Gladys Knight Make Yours A Happy Home
- Dark Wood Flooring
- Installing A Soaker Tub
- Magellan Desk
- Auto Upholstery Cleaning Products
- Backcountry Pantry
- Ceiling Paint Sprayer
- Best Shower Room Designs
- One Curtain Panel
- Gray Curtains For Nursery
- Low Income Housing Idaho Falls
- Average Cost To Build A Tiny House