Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
Hi , this image is about Ikea Mammut Chair #4 MAMMUT Children's Stool - Indoor/outdoor/white - IKEA. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1820 x 1820. This blog post's file size is just 109 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You could also see more photos by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Ikea Mammut Chair.
Are you having problems deciding which lamps will soon be picked to your Ikea Mammut Chair #4 MAMMUT Children's Stool - Indoor/outdoor/white - IKEA the top illumination design for you? Effectively, today can be your lucky evening since we are going to give you four incredible tips about just how to pick the perfect illumination to your bedroom! Plan lamps are a necessity in almost any bedroom.
Nevertheless, it is sometimes insufficient, so you must look into it to think about just how many plainly educated places you should have in your room. You go for possibly or just a little wall sconce a lamp as your bedside light and can go with distinct methods.
The thing that is biggest will be to select the answer that best fits your preferences whether appearance or their house is connected. It is important why the specific light is placed below and not there to determine.