Chimney Flue Pipe Popular ( Chiminea Flue Pipe #1)
Chimneychim•ney (chim′nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -neys, v., -neyed, -ney•ing.
- a structure, usually vertical, containing a passage or flue by which the smoke, gases, etc., of a fire or furnace are carried off and by means of which a draft is created.
- the part of such a structure that rises above a roof.
- [Now Rare.]the smokestack or funnel of a locomotive, steamship, etc.
- a tube, usually of glass, surrounding the flame of a lamp to promote combustion and keep the flame steady.
- the vent of a volcano.
- a narrow vertical fissure between two rock faces or in a rock formation.
- a nearly vertical cylindrical oreshoot.
- [Mountain Climbing.]to ascend or descend (a chimney) by repeated bracing of one's feet or back and feet against opposite walls.
- [Mountain Climbing.]to ascend or descend a chimney.
Flueflue1 (flo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n.
- a passage or duct for smoke in a chimney.
- any duct or passage for air, gas, or the like.
- a tube, esp. a large one, in a fire-tube boiler.
- See flue pipe.
- Also called windway. a narrow slit in the upper end of an organ pipe through which the air current is directed.
Pipepipe1 (pīp),USA pronunciation n., v., piped, pip•ing.
- a hollow cylinder of metal, wood, or other material, used for the conveyance of water, gas, steam, petroleum, etc.
- a tube of wood, clay, hard rubber, or other material, with a small bowl at one end, used for smoking tobacco, opium, etc.
- a quantity, as of tobacco, that fills the bowl of such a smoking utensil.
- a tube used as, or to form an essential part of, a musical wind instrument.
- a musical wind instrument consisting of a single tube of straw, reed, wood, or other material, as a flute, clarinet, or oboe.
- one of the wooden or metal tubes from which the tones of an organ are produced.
- a small end-blown flute played with one hand while the other beats a small drum.
- See boatswain's pipe.
- the sound of a boatswain's pipe.
- the call or utterance of a bird, frog, etc.
- pipes, the human vocal cords or the voice, esp. as used in singing.
- Usually, pipes.
- a set of flutes, as a panpipe.
- a tubular organ or passage of a human or animal body, esp. a respiratory passage: to complain of congested pipes.
- any of various tubular or cylindrical objects, parts, or formations, as an eruptive passage of a volcano or geyser.
- a cylindrical vein or body of ore.
- (in South Africa) a vertical, cylindrical matrix, of intrusive igneous origin, in which diamonds are found.
- a depression occurring at the center of the head of an ingot as a result of the tendency of solidification to begin at the bottom and sides of the ingot mold.
- the stem of a plant.
- to play on a pipe.
- to signal, as with a boatswain's pipe.
- to speak in a high-pitched or piercing tone.
- to make or utter a shrill sound like that of a pipe: songbirds piping at dawn.
- to convey by or as by pipes: to pipe water from the lake.
- to supply with pipes.
- to play (music) on a pipe or pipes.
- to summon, order, etc., by sounding the boatswain's pipe or whistle: all hands were piped on deck.
- to bring, lead, etc., by or as by playing on a pipe: to pipe dancers.
- to utter in a shrill tone: to pipe a command.
- to trim or finish with piping, as an article of clothing.
- [Cookery.]to force (dough, frosting, etc.) through a pastry tube onto a baking sheet, cake or pie, etc.
- to convey by an electrical wire or cable: to pipe a signal from the antenna.
- to look at;
notice: Pipe the cat in the hat.
- pipe down, [Slang.]to stop talking;
be quiet: He shouted at us to pipe down.
- pipe up:
- to begin to play (a musical instrument) or to sing.
- to make oneself heard;
speak up, esp. as to assert oneself.
- to increase in velocity, as the wind.
Hello , this post is about Chimney Flue Pipe Popular ( Chiminea Flue Pipe #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 747 x 566. This post's file size is only 55 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your PC, you should Click here. You may too download more photos by clicking the following image or read more at here: Chiminea Flue Pipe.
the newly-married pair to complete the house has picked Chimney Flue Pipe Popular ( Chiminea Flue Pipe #1). Along with its layout that is modern but still simple, this stand already been on account of several strengths including might be used of collecting together a child's learning, the household as a method, a spot to put the kitchen equipment and so on.
This stand is usually along with a-mini kitchen but may also be placed on another space. Pricing stand can also be cheaper than additional desk due to the small-size. If you like to get this desk, there's in hearing some design multifunctional tavern table below for creativity no damage.
The Chimney Flue Pipe Popular ( Chiminea Flue Pipe #1) suitable for home space's present day sort. This mini-table includes a smooth shape that is square to generate it search more respectable for a powerful young couple. Thus did not commit enough time a new couple who're super hectic modern tables can also be more easily addressed and cleaned.
Relevant Photos of Chimney Flue Pipe Popular ( Chiminea Flue Pipe #1)
- Dog Beds For Big Dogs
- Best Sink Drain Cleaner
- Bronze Bar Sink
- Bright Color Quilts
- Drawer File Hangers
- Home Decor Accent Chairs
- Blue Decorating Ideas Living Room
- Garage Sales Lodi Ca
- How To Tan A Cowhide
- Ceiling Lights And Fans
- Hgtv Cabinets
- Cabin Floor Plans Free
- Fleece Recliner Chair Covers
- How To Unlock A Car Door With A Bobby Pin
- Ikea Planter
- 100 X 95 Curtains